• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 profiles

frankzilla

Download the Epson Edge Dashboard software after installing all necessary drivers and software for your printer, and then load the software up. There will be a little cloud-looking button with a down arrow in the local profiles list section that should pop up a new window for different manufacturers for print profiles.

Not at my print server computer to pull a screenshot, but I can if you cant end up finding it or figuring it out.

After you have all the profiles you want, export everything to a file so you can restore it next time without figuring it all out again in 3-5 years.

MichaelAlmand

Download the Epson Edge Dashboard software after installing all necessary drivers and software for your printer, and then load the software up. There will be a little cloud-looking button with a down arrow in the local profiles list section that should pop up a new window for different manufacturers for print profiles.

Not at my print server computer to pull a screenshot, but I can if you cant end up finding it or figuring it out.

After you have all the profiles you want, export everything to a file so you can restore it next time without figuring it all out again in 3-5 years.
I have done that no problem. I need profiles to work with flexi instead of onyx as I want to make the switch