• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SAi support?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I've upgraded to the latest have run into a few issues and wonder if they can be addressed.
Does SAi have an active bug tracking set up that takes feedback from the user base?
I registered and went through their website but much of it looks out of date.
The closest thing I saw was the e-support page.

In the past when we had an active SAi member here I asked for some help and got promises of a callback but ended up with no replies.

Coming from CorelDraw I am trying to give Flexi a fair assessment but the more I use it the less I like it.
It was the least expensive way to get my rip updated to run my printer.
It seems like a waste if the only thing I end up using it for is to run the production manager and drop files from other (much cheaper) design programs in to so they can be printed.

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

hey wayne, give them a call. our flexi pro was out of the warranty period. i told them right off the bat. the tech never flinched an ounce, and emailed me the newest version ASAP. i waited all of nothing on hold and was amazed at the support.

my experience was top notch and this is from someone that didnt really care for their support before (i litteraly waited for over 20 mins on hold. they obviously figured something out and got WAY better).