• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sample Gerber Foil Print / Transparent Sapphire Blue

jochwat

Graphics Department
Hello all,

I've got a customer that would like to test a particular foil color for a control panel, and of course it's a color type that we don't have. I've called some of our suppliers, as well as Gerber, to get a specific sample, or even to buy a short sample roll, but to no avail.

Might anyone with a Gerber, some LexEdge material (or something else clear), and the Transparent Sapphire Blue foil be willing to print and ship a sample? Just looking for one or two 3" x 5" samples to test the color on an illuminated machine display. Send me a message if you can help me out with this. It would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Joe

Jburns

I have transparent sapphire blue, and can try a print on clear Convex 5mil and Oracal 651- but not sure what profile or vinyl selection to use

jochwat

Graphics Department
Thanks everyone! I have a sample coming, and your help or your offers to help were/are much appreciated!