• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sarah script alternates...

all_things_art

I can't for the life of me find the codes for the alternate letters,I'm looking for the lower case "y" with the tail ,but I can't find any of them, the y,r or g !!?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
perfect...thanks,i've been here for about an hour tring to figure this out

All you have to do is either display the full ASCII chart of the font file in question, found under Start->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map or invoke whatever passes for 'Insert Special Characters" in whichever software package you might be using. They ALL have this feature known by various names.

all_things_art

All you have to do is either display the full ASCII chart of the font file in question, found under Start->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map or invoke whatever passes for 'Insert Special Characters" in whichever software package you might be using. They ALL have this feature known by various names.

thanks....that works even better