• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Save $1200+ on an OEM Mutoh DX7 Print Head Replacement!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Solventinkjet.com is proud to offer this great deal on brand new OEM Mutoh DX7 print heads. This offer includes 4 free dampers and free phone tech support from Mutoh certified and field experienced technicians. We ship from Denver, CO and offer all FedEx expedited services so you can be up and running by tomorrow if needed.

OEM Mutoh DX7 Print Head - MSRP $2869 - Your Price $2195
4 Dual Channel Dampers Included - MSRP $584 - Your Price $0!

Total Savings: $1258!

Don't need a print head and just want to maintain the one you have? Click here to save $111 per damper!

Attachments

• DX7-Mutoh.jpg
    DX7-Mutoh.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 386
C

ColoPrinthead

When I bought heads from Solvent Inkjet I was given an option of OEM or non-OEM, they were totally up front and honest about everything; far from deceptive. Wound up saving some cash by not going with OEM.

pjfmeister

We used to buy our ink from Premier Color but due to a number of bad ink cards and they were very difficult to work with to get them to stand behind. We no longer do business with Premier due to the horrible service and product they provided us. My dealings with Francis were far from positive when trying to purchase ink from his company and by the time it was all over I trashed his entire bulk ink system we purchased and went with a different supplier.
On the other hand we have purchased several parts from SolventInkJet.com to repair our printers....ALWAYS Knowledgeable, Helpful, Great Company, Great products and Great Service -
"....those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......" ;)

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We used to buy our ink from Premier Color but due to a number of bad ink cards and they were very difficult to work with to get them to stand behind. We no longer do business with Premier due to the horrible service and product they provided us. My dealings with Francis were far from positive when trying to purchase ink from his company and by the time it was all over I trashed his entire bulk ink system we purchased and went with a different supplier.
On the other hand we have purchased several parts from SolventInkJet.com to repair our printers....ALWAYS Knowledgeable, Helpful, Great Company, Great products and Great Service -
"....those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......" ;)

pjfmeister, if you would like to let me know who you are. I can look into our company log to see what we have done wrong or any miscommunication we might have. We go above and beyond but it is your feeling and I respect that. Give us a chance to make it right. I can explain what happened from our side of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

bannertime

I see people sell legitimate products below my cost all the time; so it's not too hard to believe. Purchase one for yourself, privately, and find out. Openly asking a competitor for their product and saying "oh wow, they won't sell me one" just doesn't look good.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I see people sell legitimate products below my cost all the time; so it's not too hard to believe. Purchase one for yourself, privately, and find out. Openly asking a competitor for their product and saying "oh wow, they won't sell me one" just doesn't look good.

You have your points and thank you for pointing that out. Did not say or imply “oh wow, they wont sell me one”.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
This thread has been cleaned.
If you are a paying customer of SolventInkJet and have an official testimonial to make - then please do so in the appropriate forum.
Otherwise - please refrain from offering what I and others see as slanderous accusation without any shred of proof.
Thanks!

SignsSupport