• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saved fills as patterns. Fails to load library on restart

performancev

I messed up and pressed the yes button when shutting down flexi and saved the fills. Error on restart shows it failed to load library and the fill/stroke editor will not show colors, patterns, etc. What do I do to remove these fills? Flexi 7.6 Thanks, Matt

Steve Rife

Hello Matt,
Did you save the fills to your default color palette? You could attempt to clear your preferences to resolve this issue. Close your Flexi and PM, and go to your Start button in Windows and select All Programs > Flexi > Clear Preferences. This executable file in 7.6 will clear all preferences for the software program including your output device setups. Test to see if the default palette has been resolved.

If that does fix your issue, I have attached the default table here. It is from 8.6, but don't think they have changed this for a long time. You can replace your existing file with this one by placing it into your installed Flexi directory: C:\Programs\"Flexi____"\Swatch\Table where "Flexi____" is your product name.

Hope this helps

Steven Rife
Beacon Graphics
www.beacongraphics.com