• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SBI Innovation Award Contest

Sign Builders Illustrated is hosting a Sign Inovation Award, and the company I work for (Ace of Signs) has been nominated as 1 of 6 finalists. If you could take a moment and take a look and make a vote. Naturally i would like to tell you to vote for our sign, but take a look and vote for the sign you think is the most innovative.

in·no·va·tiveAdjective/ˈinəˌvātiv/

1. (of a product, idea, etc.) Featuring new methods; advanced and original.
2. (of a person) Introducing new ideas; original and creative in thinking: "an innovative thinker".

Our sign is comprised of Gemini letters on an alluminum panel along with 3 LED tvs controled inside the dj booth to display content related to advertising and their broadcast. The lighting is stage lighting on a truss system. Also inside the booth there is more stage lighting and 3 GoBo projectors to project the various logos of the station. The On-Air sign is also controled with the soundboard and was part of this project.

You can get to the voting page via our website http://aceofsigns.com Thanks for checking it out.

Locals Find!

I voted for you. Just curious though. I noticed I can click on and off on the vote light and vote mutiple times for you the count kept going up. Is that just on my end or does it appear to go up overall?

they have been messing with the voting......before you mentioned that i didnt even know they had a count lol....seems you can vote as many times as you want. Before it would only let you vote once per day.