• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

scaling in onyx 12 rip-queue

altereddezignz

When i was using flexi i could scare from the rip. I us some of the bad wrap templates and they are scalled at 720dpi. I could then select it and scale up by 1000%.

In onyx i do not see an option to do this.

Also in Flexi i could select different panels i wanted to print and not print the whole desig. Lets say you where printing a trailer and vertical panels but you damaged the 4th panel and only needed to print that one panel.
Is there a way to do this in onyx as well?

Thanks

DougWestwood

ONYX sizing and tiling

When i was using flexi i could scare from the rip. I us some of the bad wrap templates and they are scalled at 720dpi. I could then select it and scale up by 1000%.

In onyx i do not see an option to do this.

Also in Flexi i could select different panels i wanted to print and not print the whole desig. Lets say you where printing a trailer and vertical panels but you damaged the 4th panel and only needed to print that one panel.
Is there a way to do this in onyx as well?

Thanks

On the second tab of the ONYX Job Editor, "Preview and Sizing", you can set the file size, either by entering the dimensions, or entering a percentage. Be sure the H & W are linked, to maintain proportion.

On the third tab in Job Editor, "Tiling" you can crop out a section of any print, so you can re-print one panel, not all of them.

Good Luck!
- Doug
Vancouver

altereddezignz

On the second tab of the ONYX Job Editor, "Preview and Sizing", you can set the file size, either by entering the dimensions, or entering a percentage. Be sure the H & W are linked, to maintain proportion.

On the third tab in Job Editor, "Tiling" you can crop out a section of any print, so you can re-print one panel, not all of them.

Good Luck!
- Doug
Vancouver

Found it awesome. alos found that you cna double click on the file in the rip queue and scale it from there too.