• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SCAM company miamisignssupply.com

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
It's an Indonesian shell scam company. There are some scammers in Indonesia specifically that have made hundreds of fake print supply websites as a scam. They used to buy their domains through traceable Indonsian addresses but are now buying through proxies. Proxy domains are a dead givaway of scam, but of course no one would think to check the domain registrar before purchasing something. Unfortunately when it comes to online print supplies, yes you actually need to check any online vendor's domain registration if they're not a well-known American company.

Another red flag is that any company that won't take a credit card but only debit is a scammer. Credit cards can run reversals like its nothing. Debit is usually done.

I'm sorry you got screwed man. That is the absolute worst. Older folk in this industry already learned that lesson and there's absolutely NO reason further people should have to learn it again!
Maybe we need to start some sort of "commandment warnings" list wiki on this forum to warn others of issues just like this they need to know. Core warnings about scams specific to our industry, maybe some common material or technology mistakes, or maybe equipment contracts evils to avoid. I don't know, it's a thought lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-26 214556.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-26 214556.png
    148 KB · Views: 53

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
OH ALSO, always fill out a domain scam report with the host. I'm already filling one out for this! The more reports they get, the more likely it is to be taken down.
This is scam hosted by a shell company through GoDaddy.
Report scam domains to: abuse@godaddy.com

ChicagoGraphics

It use to be a legit company years ago, I would buy all my banner stands from them as they we're more like at factory prices even cheaper then what all the sign supply compaines we're getting them for. Funny thing was they we're the excat same stands all the suppliers was selling at upto 15 times the cost.

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
It's an Indonesian shell scam company. There are some scammers in Indonesia specifically that have made hundreds of fake print supply websites as a scam. They used to buy their domains through traceable Indonsian addresses but are now buying through proxies. Proxy domains are a dead givaway of scam, but of course no one would think to check the domain registrar before purchasing something. Unfortunately when it comes to online print supplies, yes you actually need to check any online vendor's domain registration if they're not a well-known American company.

Another red flag is that any company that won't take a credit card but only debit is a scammer. Credit cards can run reversals like its nothing. Debit is usually done.

I'm sorry you got screwed man. That is the absolute worst. Older folk in this industry already learned that lesson and there's absolutely NO reason further people should have to learn it again!
Maybe we need to start some sort of "commandment warnings" list wiki on this forum to warn others of issues just like this they need to know. Core warnings about scams specific to our industry, maybe some common material or technology mistakes, or maybe equipment contracts evils to avoid. I don't know, it's a thought lol.
OLDER FOLKS already learned the lessons? I resemble that and some of old folks did not learn that lesson because we knew to buy high dollar supplies from someone local no matter how much more it cost. It just cost and extra $9 grand to try and save whatever he was saving but its a loss in the end. Anything over a grand im stay