• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

School me on ACM please?

For wall signs, you can add aluminum angle, painted to match.. or get the really tick skinned stuff and bend it, but that is heavy and a PITA to install when you could go with 063 or something.

View attachment 160583 View attachment 160584 View attachment 160586 View attachment 160587
Hey Texas! Question for you. I see you put the aluminum angle up on the building... You fasten the flat edge to the building leaving you with an edge coming out perpendicular to the building... How are you attaching the ACM to the angle afterwards? It looks like it sits on top of the angle?

gnubler

Tex's umbrella during the month of June only

Man_with_umbrella_in_yellow_dress_in_Gay_Pride_Parade_%283673536621%29.jpg

JBurton

Signtologist
Wearing yellow for visibility in the work place... the dress allows a breeze to cool down the crotch in the summer heat.
Everything else is clearly explained by getting ready and tripping over and into the kid's dressup box, which some how got dragged into the living room and strewn about. Source: I have 3 girls and no sanity left...