• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scitex XL1500 Ink Filters

johnnysigns

I searched on this but didn't find much. I'm trying to find any info on non HP sources for the main ink filters. Any help would be appreciated.

gfusion1

I searched on this but didn't find much. I'm trying to find any info on non HP sources for the main ink filters. Any help would be appreciated.
I was wodering if you guys know a technician for the Scitex xl 1500, the magenta stop spraying ink, we don't know what to do!!!
Thanks.
Contact me gfusion1@gmail.com or call me 8187859053 Gus

serviceRO

I was wodering if you guys know a technician for the Scitex xl 1500, the magenta stop spraying ink, we don't know what to do!!!
Thanks.
Contact me gfusion1@gmail.com or call me 8187859053 Gus

Please tell me that all the Ph's are stop sparying or ..some of them. the problem can be ink supply or the CCB board.
Check that ink arrive to the PH or check the CCB by moving the board to other color channel...yellow.

B.R