• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scrap 6mil 17x98 Black coro

genericname

A very particular part of our manufacturing process makes use of 6mil Black coro, and the 17x98 sections that remains are completely useless to us. Anyone know what can be done with this stuff? Is there a buyback kind of program? Can the manufacturers melt them down and recast? Is there a source to sell them as blanks for other shops?

A piece or two of scrap is inconsequential, but we're talking about too much to use up in other projects, as we mainly use 4mil instead, and way too much to just throw away, knowing the value of it.

genericname

I'm actually asking for our manufacturing department, but I'm willing to bet that hasn't been raised as an option. That being said, we do generate enough of it, but I doubt it's high enough volume for them to make an exception. We'll see, as I'll pass it along.