• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshLoring

You know what. I'm actually really pissed at 3M for this.
I wanted a new car.. But now I'm also having hate for the dealerships as well. I really want a GTR but.. Nissan? They are involved in this crap too.

HulkSmash

You know what. I'm actually really pissed at 3M for this.
I wanted a new car.. But now I'm also having hate for the dealerships as well. I really want a GTR but.. Nissan? They are involved in this crap too.

GTR's are the sex. I looked to lease one a while back. 3.5k a month.

Cale Frederick

Josh... Get the GTR, just don't get to close to table with the pictures of horribly wrapped cars on it. Then drive it to SGIA in Vegas and let me give it a good road test... Ok maybe at least let me stare at it for a few hours while your in the convention. I love nissans. My first car was a 240sx hatch. It's been all nissans from then. Like I said... Just stay away from the 3m guys... Or maybe rub it in that you doa way better job and your getting a GTR... Just my 2 cents though.

HulkSmash

Anyways back to 3M. I heard they're trying to come out with a new vinyl, a vehicle cast vinyl. I heard it's not even a PVC, and it's like supper gummy and isn't that fun to install. We'll see how it goes.

CheapVehicleWrap

Anyways back to 3M. I heard they're trying to come out with a new vinyl, a vehicle cast vinyl. I heard it's not even a PVC, and it's like supper gummy and isn't that fun to install. We'll see how it goes.

Shame i'll never get to try it.

That's a hefty lease! Definitely not cheap.

Last edited:

CentralSigns

Is that sort of like when you have a good crap and it sticks to your azz? Does it smell as bad too?

HulkSmash

I've known for a while, and i know what it is. They want to be all secretive about it. Fine with me, I won't be using it.

HulkSmash

For those of you who think this isn't affecting you, please stay tuned, We're putting together a write up that may just open your eyes a bit....

Cale Frederick

For those of you who think this isn't affecting you, please stay tuned, We're putting together a write up that may just open your eyes a bit....

Any chance of this write up going on a separate thread??? Just thinking that anyone coming across this my be intimidated by 19 pages. Maybe a new thread summarizing this one and with a link to this thread on the opening post. I just don't want anyone to miss this because they don't want to read so many pages.

JoshLoring

Any chance of this write up going on a separate thread??? Just thinking that anyone coming across this my be intimidated by 19 pages. Maybe a new thread summarizing this one and with a link to this thread on the opening post. I just don't want anyone to miss this because they don't want to read so many pages.

Keep it in the tread!
My vote!

qmr55

Yeah +1 to keep it in the thread. The more posts/pages this thread gets the more attention it will receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.