• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapVehicleWrap

Why do you post on their facebook page with a fake name? They might take you seriously if you use your real name or real business name.

Fake name? Nothing fake about El' Cheapo. If they haven't heard of me I'm certain there's a voicemail waiting for 3M on Monday and they will tell them who I am. Then 3M will start another flurry of phone calls around the country telling people that they don't like what I'm doing. Those same people will respond with... "wait She's right though". It's an endless cycle I tell you. Endless.

No worries about them taking me seriously.. that's already been proven.

If i gave them my company name, they'd offer to buy it and it's beneath me to sell out to schmucks.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Just thinking, if someone has a database of the sign shops in the US I would be happy to send $10 via PayPal to someone if they want to do a postcard mailing to the sign shops telling them about the way 3M treats its customers.
This may have already been discussed, I haven't read every post in the 33 pages of this topic.

CheapVehicleWrap

Just thinking, if someone has a database of the sign shops in the US I would be happy to send $10 via PayPal to someone if they want to do a postcard mailing to the sign shops telling them about the way 3M treats its customers.
This may have already been discussed, I haven't read every post in the 33 pages of this topic.

I have a really nice one. +-9k records dating back about 10+ years full contact info.

HulkSmash

Guy came in yesterday asking me to put some matte black strips, he ordered from 3M, on his hood. He whips out some 3M cut calendered vinyl.

Like seriously? Horizontal surface with intermediate vinyl.

Classy 3M.

CheapVehicleWrap

I have remained quiet on the subject at hand as I've been approached with an offer to do as such. While cheaper than I would have prefered, I will remain dormant while considering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.