• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searching a used printhead from cjv150 or jv150

ZunoX

Hello, i bought cjv150-160, the printer was not used for a long time, so the head was completely dry.
I replace the head, dampers, capping, and wiper .
When i do test print one channel (cyan) dont working, see the attchment.

The tehnicians said that the problem is in the head.
When i send the test print to a supplier who sell me a head said the problem is in the electronics one of the pcb.

Now i'm searching for a used head, It may be in a worse condition, but this channel must work at least a little.

Only then will I be able to find out if there really is a mistake in the head.

Im from europe.

thanks!

Attachments

• 120244912_342683506937121_3758216680722259880_n.jpg
    120244912_342683506937121_3758216680722259880_n.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 184

MRLGraphicstz

Graphic Designer / Print Operator
Hello, i bought cjv150-160, the printer was not used for a long time, so the head was completely dry.
I replace the head, dampers, capping, and wiper .
When i do test print one channel (cyan) dont working, see the attchment.

The tehnicians said that the problem is in the head.
When i send the test print to a supplier who sell me a head said the problem is in the electronics one of the pcb.

Now i'm searching for a used head, It may be in a worse condition, but this channel must work at least a little.

Only then will I be able to find out if there really is a mistake in the head.

Im from europe.

thanks!

Hello Zuno

I don't have Mimaki but there is a chinese company we deal when we want spares they have all kids of spares new and used and really good prices. Her name is Philra contact +8613062511812. Try never know this work out well for you my friend.

ZunoX

Still searching for a head, if someone can help me, im also prepared to pay for head.

7_nebo_7

Still searching for a head, if someone can help me, im also prepared to pay for head.
Hi I have head with some missing nozzles. I replaced it few months ago and kept it like spear. IF you interested send me a PM.