• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SEC circle font?

tintgirl2000

I like the font that is used for the SEC logo. It has 3 letters like a monogram, which is what I will be using it for, encased in a circle. Any suggestions on what the name of the font is?

Pat Whatley

It would help if you'd post a copy of what you're trying to match. The SEC uses five different logos and they all suck.

tintgirl2000

here go
thanks

Attachments

• sec.jpg
    sec.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 254

astro8

I've only really seen these types of fonts in engraving and embroidery programmes and some really junky free ones here and there...
If you have casmate engraving fonts (yeah right!..she says) there is a circular monogramme font.
I've attached a sample...can't remember if Signlab engraving fonts have an equivalent.

Attachments

• mono.jpg
    mono.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 342

Pat Whatley

Have you looked at them? They're a travesty. SEC sports brings in $1.4 BILLION dollars a year and the SEC has a graphic identity created by their local print shop.