• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Seek this clipart

mark-s

Haven`t been able to locate this clip art.
Thanks for any help

mark-s

Attachments

• WAYNE REPAIR.jpg
    WAYNE REPAIR.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 416

TammieH

It may not be clip art, I did a few searches, "machine shop skull wings piston logo" "harley davidson skull wings piston" "speed shop skull wings piston logo"
"Harley Davidson machine shop skull wings piston logo"

a number of designs with "skulls wings and piston"s came up but nothing like you wish to match, it could be a custom design.

You possibly could throw one together yourself, your own design or use different clip art and to make yourself.

mark-s

It may not be clip art, I did a few searches, "machine shop skull wings piston logo" "harley davidson skull wings piston" "speed shop skull wings piston logo"
"Harley Davidson machine shop skull wings piston logo"

a number of designs with "skulls wings and piston"s came up but nothing like you wish to match, it could be a custom design.

You possibly could throw one together yourself, your own design or use different clip art and to make yourself.

He`s pretty set on this, I was hoping for a better image.
I did the same searches you did and then some.
Looks like a redraw.
Thank You

mark-s

TammieH

nothing worse than someone having clip art and then say it is their logo but then they dont have vector clip art.

wings - Wings Clip Art, Vector Images & Illustrations - iStock
skull - Skull Clip Art, Vector Images & Illustrations - iStock
pistons - Piston Clip Art, Vector Images & Illustrations - iStock
Yeah, that's what I was thinking two, that way you create something that is semi custom, a teak here and there...should be able to come close to the art the guy wants and be HIS OWN.