• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Immediate Opportunity!

Salesonthego61

Are You in Need of a "Difference Maker"? Look No Further!

Sign industry professional seeking immediate and long term employment with a midsized to large signage manufacturer specializing in national brand programs and large -scale projects. I'm capable of wearing multiple hats and applicable positions of interest include: Sales. Project Management. Program Management. Client Services. Project Estimation. Permit Expedition, Code and Ordinance Research. Operations Management.

I'm looking for the right company, right fit and the right opportunity. Will consider working remote and also open to relocating with company assistance.

I know the industry inside and out and understand the demands of working in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and under deadlines. I also understand that sign manufacturing and installation requires precision with little to no room for error and approach all tasks accordingly.

Please contact me via email or text to request a copy of my resume' and other credentials at...

patrios4life@gmail.com or 850-356-1514 (please texts only)

Serious inquiries only will be appreciated and considered. I won't waste your time if you'll respect mine.