• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

seeking specific house vector

os101king

Ok, to head off any of those supremely useful posts like "from this quote on your website you shouldnt NEED to use clipart" or anything not related to identifying this image, this is from a company that only has a paper print from a tshirt proof. Also they have a screen printer reticent to give up the clip. So I'm looking to PURCHASE clipart for this house, not lookin for a freebie to save myself some time since my schedule is PACKED at the moment. Anyone recognize it, please let me know! The company is SET on that house, so that's why I have to find it.

HOMETURF.jpg

cptcorn

adad
F#$@ IT! I QUIT!

Not sure, that's a tough one. Looks like a newspaper add or something... Check with the people who made that ad... They might have it in their stock.

os101king

jill, that's the best idea I've heard so far. I think I'm going to contact them and propose that... at least I know I could re-use the clips then if I purchased it from them.

Thanks people. Oh, and that is actually a scanned paper print, a proof for their tshirt prints. It's regular printer paper... not getting much of a useful vector out of it from flexi and trying to avoid the hand-vector method (time factor).

signgirl71

This is too funny! I have a customer with no artwork either that gave me a business card he got printed from vista print. Has that exact lawn mower on it and thats what i am looking for. I wish the copy I had looked that clear. Mine is so dark I can't make anything out or I would be able to vectorize it myself.

os101king

did you copy it out? i can vector it myself, I just have thirteen other projects going and i'm trying to keep this one from being a MAJOR timewaster. I'm going to have to hit him for four or five hours to vector both, they want to change the ratio of mower to home as well..

damn... thanks anyway!!

and I did contact the screen printer. no response to my messages... offered to pay for just the clip elements... they're doing this on purpose I have a feeling. not terribly cool.

signgirl71

I lucked out. I was in the same boat as you. Way too busy to sit and vectorize it, also on my end I didn't have artwork nearly as clear as yours looks, but I talked my customer into going in a realistic direction so I have found some nice mowers more along the line of the type he has. Sorry, if he had stuck with this one I would have had to vectorize it and would have been more than happy to share it with you. Sorry!