• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiki

KKrieg1125

Hello,
I am so thankful to find this site. I really hope someone can help me. I have a Seiki cutter using flexi software. I inherited it when i bought the shop. I have been using it for about 5 years with only small glitches. I also have a US Cutter MH871 I have never used. Not sure what software to purchase to use with it.

My problem I am having now is on the Seiki cutter the blade holder bracket is staying in the cutting position when the machine is powered up. When I turn it off it goes back up. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am right in the middle of an order and desperately need to finish cutting.

2nd. Do you know about the US Cutter MH871. What software? Is it a good cutter? Should I just break down and get a new cutter and software all together?
Thank you,
Kelli K

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You should open Flexi Production Manager and check to see if it is in the plotter list so you can install the MH871 for Flexi to use. It is in my list using Flexi Pro 8.6.2 which is about 8 years old.

KKrieg1125

You should open Flexi Production Manager and check to see if it is in the plotter list so you can install the MH871 for Flexi to use. It is in my list using Flexi Pro 8.6.2 which is about 8 years old.

I have never had to do this. How do I go in and see if it is listed?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Start Menu > All Programs > Sai Group > Production Manager

Production Manager > Setup > Add Setup

Select Vinyl Cutters Radio Button

Select USCutter from Brand Drop Down Menu

Select MH-871 from the Model Drop Down Menu

Click Next

Give Setup a name, select how you are connecting it

Click Finish

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Then you evidently have a limited version that only works with the Seiki. You need to either repair your Seiki or buy better software.