• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko Colorpainter w-64S no data error

Chasez

I was in the middle of printing a 12' x 5' panel and all of a sudden the printer just stopped giving me the error "no data received check host". I have no idea what happened, I can still connect to the printer through my CP Manager and through Onyx without issues. I have tried to re-send the panels and I keep getting the same error now. I have checked the USB cables and everything is in place tight. Does anyone know what that error means, how it happened mid print, and how I can fix it?

Chaz

cmwpmm

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm also using a w-64s with onyx. I notice your post is a few months old. Did you ever find a solution?

Chasez

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm also using a w-64s with onyx. I notice your post is a few months old. Did you ever find a solution?

No I hadn't found a solution... restarted everything (even router etc.) and it all started to work again fine... no clue why it happened but haven't had the issue since.

Chaz

cmwpmm

Funny enough, I think we found the solution today. After several reboots, we decided to check the physical connection. Turns out the USB cable was going bad. A quick replacement and things are fine now.