• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko M64S color painter error code 2610 and need password or Service manual please help.

kellyoram

Hi Im desperatly searching for a password and or a sevice manual for my M64s Seiko Color painter. I am stuck in prime ink system and fear I have a pump failier of some kind as it errors out with a 2610 code. I hear a new buzzing noise as if the ink isnt being pulled into the heads and I cannot isolate the issue. Can anyone help/relate?

APC Tech NE

Hello,
Error 2610 refers to subtank 1 overfill:
"The subtank full sensor continues to indicate FULL though a certain quantity of ink has been supplied from that subtank."

Sounds like ink is not moving through the head although the machine thinks it has. This is likely a pump/cap issue.

kellyoram

Hello,
Error 2610 refers to subtank 1 overfill:
"The subtank full sensor continues to indicate FULL though a certain quantity of ink has been supplied from that subtank."

Sounds like ink is not moving through the head although the machine thinks it has. This is likely a pump/cap issue.
that's great thank you. Is there a way to trick the system to purging some of this ink ?

Impact1

Wide Format Technical Solutions
You would need to get your CP manager into service mode. From there you can use the actuator to send ink back to the ink bag. This will get rid of the error but you may want to replace the cap and possibly the F pump on the front of the capping station as a permanent fix.

Email me at impact1solutions.llc@gmail.com and I will provide instructions

Impact1

Click on the CP manager version number while clicking the shift key. It will then ask you for the password.

Then the password is CSCCSUDR

kellyoram

Click on the CP manager version number while clicking the shift key. It will then ask you for the password.

Then the password is CSCCSUDR
thank you for this. Is there any known way to get the machine out of prime ink system ? im stuck here and having no luck moving forward. thank you

kellyoram

im also now getting a 2806 error and when i get past that it asks to put in a new light grey which is new and full already then asks to prime ink system ? any help would be appreciated thanks

Impact1

im also now getting a 2806 error and when i get past that it asks to put in a new light grey which is new and full already then asks to prime ink system ? any help would be appreciated thanks
If this error occurred, the related ink cartridge cannot be used with the printer anymore, even when ink remains inside. This error is caused by a defective part or sometimes caused by the improper ink usage. So, you will need to put in a fresh cartridge to clear the error.

These issues you are having require you to too replace the cap and pump on each of the lines that are having issues. Ink is not flowing as it should.

kellyoram

does anyone know how to override the prime ink system ? ive sent ink from storage to cartridge then from cartridege to storage and I keep getting prime ink system warnings. When i do this it tells me certain full bags need replacing and i do this and again the same sequence repeats itself. So very frustrating. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Impact1

When you are sending ink back to the bag you should only be running the pump for about 30 seconds. Just enough to be below the sensor that indicates the subtank being to full. Once that is completed restart the printer to reset the error. You shouldn’t be sending ink back and forth.

Seems like you need a technician on-site.

sydpos

hi, is a 'hard reboot' the same as logging into service mode?
(i use service mode directly not via cp manager)
&/or what is a hard reboot and what does it?

thanks bill