• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko (Oki) W64S Orings?

natallica

Graphics Guru
Been getting air in my Magenta line for a few weeks now.
Replaced
• Printhead
• Cap
• Pump
...only thing I haven't been able to do is replace O rings.

Where in the world can I buy these things?
I've been scouring the web for days to no avail.

Thanks in advance!
-N8

Attachments

• 20221115_101209.jpg
    20221115_101209.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182

BluetailGFX

Journeyman
wow.....a Seiko Colorpainter. The one that kinda started it all with those print heads taken from the barcoding system for warehouses, still running. Sorta.

Good luck on this one.
I literally remember having a tiny box full of those O-Rings that went with the printer to its new owner, back like a decade ago.
I would imagine finding any parts for that will be challenging.

but try Miami supply.........

natallica

Graphics Guru
wow.....a Seiko Colorpainter. The one that kinda started it all with those print heads taken from the barcoding system for warehouses, still running. Sorta.

Good luck on this one.
I literally remember having a tiny box full of those O-Rings that went with the printer to its new owner, back like a decade ago.
I would imagine finding any parts for that will be challenging.

but try Miami supply.........

Thanks Sir, I'll look into it...
I robbed one out of a 'parts' printer we picked up last year for $500 and it's already paid for itself. Trying to keep her alive a little while longer.

natallica

Graphics Guru
Can anyone give me an idea on where (in the ink line) the o-ring locations are?
I have a digital and printed copy of the manual, but I can't seem to pinpoint where they are. Doesn't seem to specify.
I'm assuming: One on printhead top, one in the end near the pump.
Are there others?

Thanks,
-N8

natallica

Graphics Guru
Are these what you're looking for?
I'm assuming so, the ones I took off of the hose ends were very small and thin, the one on the printhead was the larger/thicker type.
Are they all supposed to be the same size? If so, how many are in each line?