• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Selling Shop Equipment, Templates, Inventory, Computers, Server...

EliteWraps

Hello All!

I opened a graphics shop back in Oct. of 2013 and we specialized in custom graphics for Dirt Bikes, UTV's, Snowmobiles and we also did some signs and banners. I am closing down the shop and selling all of my equipment. I would like to sell it all as a package deal.... That said, If someone wanted the Printer, Plotter and Laminator I would sell those 3 together and sell everything else separate. Here is a list of the equipment. I will put a few details, but if you are interested please contact me for more information.

Thank you!

HP Designjet L26500 61" - 26,000 sq ft of Usage
Royal Sovereign RSC01650C 65" Laminator
Graphtec FC8600-130 54" Plotter
Onyx 10.1 W/Dongle

Art Station Wrap Dimensions 2012 Edition

Templates:

Dirt Bikes:

• Honda
  • KTM
  • Yamaha
  • Suzuki
  • Husqvarna
  • Kawasaki

UTV's:

• Polaris
  • Can-Am
  • Arctic Cat

Snowmobile:

• Arctic Cat
  • Polaris
  • Skidoo
  • Yamaha

Other Templates:

• Go Pro 3
  • I-Phone
  • Jet Ski - Kawasaki / Yamaha
  • 6D Helmets

Other Equipment

• QNAP TS-569 PRO 12TB (4 x 3TB) 5-Bay NAS - Integrated with WD Red Drives
  • NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Router (R7000)
  • I have 3 PC's available all with different specs and hardware. Contact if interested.
  • Zebra 450 UPS Label Printer
  • Vinyl Metal Wall Rack
  • D-Link Gig Switch
  • 2 D-Link IP Cameras
  • R.A.T. Gaming Mouse

I will add more to the list as I get around to it. Let me know if you are interested, no low ball offers. PM me for pricing. Located in Utah. Would consider delivering depending on location. Thanks! :smile: