• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Selling VersaCAMM VS-540i 54" Eco-Solvent Inkjet Printer/Cutter

This 54" printer can print over 2 million colors on vinyl, canvas, photo paper, and many types of banner material. This is a single-owner machine. This enabled a profitable business printing bag tags, signs, magnets, banners, campaign signs, and we are confident it can do the same for you.

The VS-540i incorporates a host of innovations for outstanding image quality, productivity and reliability, including the latest print head technology, front-loading ink cartridges, an automated ink circulation system, and more. The sale of the printer will include six extra ink cartridges, blanks, and wipers.

This printer has been well cared for, routinely serviced, and is in Dallas, TX. We will offer a print sample in person or over remote communication, if requested. Shipping for this is not available and the buyer must pick up.

$5,000 OBO.

Please contact me with further questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1673.jpeg
    IMG_1673.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1675.jpeg
    IMG_1675.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg