• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Semi Newbie from NE Texas

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
I have been trolling this site for a little while but have not formally introduced myself. I am located about 45 miles east of Dallas (seems Texas and Florida are competing for dominant representation here).

I had a vinyl business in Chicago 10 years ago. I took a 7 year break working for a High Tech company in San Francisco and Boston. Two and a half years ago I quit my job in Boston, moved to a small semi-rural town in Texas and got back in the business.

I now do Vinyl (Summa's), Inkjet (Mutoh), Screen Printing, Embroidery and CNC (router and plasma).

I am really impressed with the folks here at this site and their willingness to help others. I have spent some time at a couple of other sign related forums and this is by far the best. :thumb:

Dave Meredith
Vital Designs Inc.

TC49010

Glad you decided to stop the "trolling" motor, drop anchor and say hello!

I would have to agree with you about this group..pretty awsome helpful bunch!
Trixie

Steve C.

Vital Designs said:
(seems Texas and Florida are competing for dominant representation here).

I was thinkin' the same thing.....Welcome form another Texan, seems we have a lot of Daves and Steves too.