• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Semi Truck Trailer wrap printing

pjfmeister

I have a customer with a fleet of Semi Truck trailers they want to wrap. They are handling the installation and just want to buy the printed vinyl....
Without getting into all the details is there anybody that would be interested in bidding the printing. Printing will be ordered in groups of 10 trailers
PM or email me direct if this is a type of printing you are capable of and interested in...

thanks
paul@rapidgrafx.com

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It is highly recommended that you check the Outsource Services section of our Merchant Listings for a reliable supplier for your needs instead of asking for bids from members and visitors in an open forum.

pjfmeister

Sorry Fred....I agree and hope to get direct responses from my post and purposely provided limited details to avoid quoting in this open forum. I am looking right now more for somebody with the capability...If you would prefer me to re-post to Merchant Members only Outsource section let me know...I jumped the gun by posting in the General forum

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry Fred....I agree and hope to get direct responses from my post and purposely provided limited details to avoid quoting in this open forum. I am looking right now more for somebody with the capability...If you would prefer me to re-post to Merchant Members only Outsource section let me know...I jumped the gun by posting in the General forum

You miss my point. The Merchant Listings are intended to be a place for you to use to make contact with an appropriate supplier with a reputation at stake. While you may get replies from your post, you may also have difficulty in determining reliability or you could even get scammed. It isn't a matter of the quote details being present or not ... it's about your security.