• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sensor offset adjust

signrios

hi, i need help adjusting the contour cut on a graphtec fc9000
i trying to follow the manuals but on the lcd screen i cant select "Sensor offset adjust"(1)
any ideas

thanks

signrios

sensor adj.jpg

BigNate

My general assumption is that you entered this screen by turning the machine on and then before loading paper you hit the <pause> then the <2> for "Arms" and then the down arrow twice to get to this exact screen.... if this is correct, please repeat from the beginning, but let the plotter load a sheet or roll first. then the option #'s 1 and 4 will be selectable.

signrios

My general assumption is that you entered this screen by turning the machine on and then before loading paper you hit the <pause> then the <2> for "Arms" and then the down arrow twice to get to this exact screen.... if this is correct, please repeat from the beginning, but let the plotter load a sheet or roll first. then the option #'s 1 and 4 will be selectable.
that worked,
you are life saver, thank you!!!i
aligning it wasnt difficult at all