• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

serioussly looking into the Mimaki UCJV300-160

Mitch Lines

Don't bother with the UCJV. We've had nothing but issues with it. Highly recommend you look at something else, unless your interested in buying ours?

TomK

Don't bother with the UCJV. We've had nothing but issues with it. Highly recommend you look at something else, unless your interested in buying ours?
MItch, what problems are you having and what did you replace it with or what is your top choice for a replacement so far?

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money
We've had issues too. Cut's aren't accurate, sometimes as much as 1/2 inch off on feed but mostly 3 mm off on feed. The prints are pretty, but I have to print on high head height because the back pressure on the ink isn't stable from what I can tell, so it appears as though there are head strikes often. Sometimes at the end of a long print which was printing fine and is attached to the take-up, but still.. little strike. I've had the service tech out a lot on this printer. If it were me, I'd look into a different printer. I've been running this one for over a year. Bought an additional year of warranty because I don't trust it.