• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service manual for old work horse Roland SP-540V

Matt Gatenby

I'm looking for a service manual for my Roland SP-540V. I had found a listing @ sign-in-china.com for approx. $15 AUD but needing to be frugal in these uncertain times I needed to ask the community if anyone has one available for free. Normally I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for useful literature but with my inner 'tight arse' being turned up 10 notches I had to ask the question can I get it for free?

Fair to say that my google mining game is probably not the greatest so any pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for a service manual for my Roland SP-540V. I had found a listing @ sign-in-china.com for approx. $15 AUD but needing to be frugal in these uncertain times I needed to ask the community if anyone has one available for free. Normally I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for useful literature but with my inner 'tight arse' being turned up 10 notches I had to ask the question can I get it for free?

Fair to say that my google mining game is probably not the greatest so any pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

Here you be sir. Free and straight from the horses arse.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1NwKOPJv3jsSXSm5UWvHaB

Matt Gatenby

My man ! You are a god amongst men Apex ! Many thanks but I was looking for the 'service manual' not the 'user manual' unless I'm missing something here...I'll have a dig through the document library and see if it has what I'm looking for

Last edited:

RICHARD SIMMONS

Have you contacted Roland directly ??

Matt Gatenby

Thanks all for the links to your sources it is greatly appreciated

Props to player for his email yesterday that had exactly what I was chasing...you rock !

We can close this one out now Cheers:D:D