• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setting the Cutter using the Panel - FC7000-75

chiselbit

I have read the Manual on this Cutter how to set the cutter using the Panel. But I still don't under stand it.
What is the first number mean and the second number mean7?
one menu, it says to turn on the blade knob in the cw direction extends 19.7 mm

the next line it shows 0.000mm
If I cutting outdoor vinyl, it s/b .05-.08 mm.
Any help would be appreciated how to to set the cutter with the panel.
thank u

doug

Flame

chiselbit said:
I have read the Manual on this Cutter how to set the cutter using the Panel. But I still don't under stand it.
What is the first number mean and the second number mean7?
one menu, it says to turn on the blade knob in the cw direction extends 19.7 mm

the next line it shows 0.000mm
If I cutting outdoor vinyl, it s/b .05-.08 mm.
Any help would be appreciated how to to set the cutter with the panel.
thank u

doug

I'm confused... setting the cutter? Setting what? The blade depth? Where it starts? Aligning the blade for digital prints??? How about telling us what you are trying to do, in a little more depth. I have the same plotter and can probably help you.

chiselbit

U confuse? I was too ... :) Tech Support from Signwarehouse got me straightened out. I was trying to adjust the blade using the panel. But he got me straighten out.

thank u...

Flame Master said:
I'm confused... setting the cutter? Setting what? The blade depth? Where it starts? Aligning the blade for digital prints??? How about telling us what you are trying to do, in a little more depth. I have the same plotter and can probably help you.

Banners

I'm also confused

I have the same machine with the same confusion on adjusting the blade. I'm having difficulties weeding smaller letters (less than 3"). Could you post what you learned from the Tech at signwarehouse?

Thanks,
Don