• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Settings in Cut/Plot.

bwright

I've read the manual and cannot find information about what the "TOOL" setting is in the "BEFORE JOB" dialog box. It's check marked and I can select 0-9. Speed and pressure are self-explanatory and outlined in the Flexi manual. Although in the "Figures" shown in the manual show "TOOL"...it does not outline what this setting does. Can someone explain? Thank you!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's a preset so you can save multiple settings for different materials. So you can set it up in Flexi and have different tools with different pressure and speed settings saved so you don't have to remember them every time you change material.

Joe House

That will call up the cut condition (Graphtec's terms) from the plotter before it sends that job. So if you set up conditions for normal vinyl, laminated vinyl, reflective vinyl, perf cut, etc. you can use the right settings in the plotter for the job.