• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SGIA Questions--my first time going....

depps74

It's my first SGIA trade show and I am wondering a few things.

1. Are samples from distributors and manufacturers available? IF so should I bring a big bag or cart to lug them around? this is my primary purpose for going, to see all the printable materials that are available for latex printing?

2. IS there a place to lock your things? I'm checking out of my hotel on Friday so I gotta lug all my stuff around. Any ideas or experience in storing stuff?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

1. Are samples from distributors and manufacturers available? IF so should I bring a big bag or cart to lug them around? this is my primary purpose for going, to see all the printable materials that are available for latex printing?

2. IS there a place to lock your things? I'm checking out of my hotel on Friday so I gotta lug all my stuff around. Any ideas or experience in storing stuff?

If this is your first time, bring a BIG BAG! Lots of cool freebies and samples will be available. I am not sure about a place to lock up your things though. Come by and say hello, we will be in Booth [HASHTAG]#2179[/HASHTAG]

DerbyCitySignGuy

1. Yes, absolutely. Something on wheels would be ideal. Last SGIA (and ISA) I ended up leaving stuff in the hotel because I didn't have enough room for everything.
2. Maybe, depending on the venue, but probably not. You're going to be lugging stuff around with you.

Have fun! I always have a blast at SGIA and ISA.

ams

Tons of freebies and usually they give away bags, but if you have your own, that's fine too.

Jun Lanon

Push cart is ideal for freebies. Pass by our booth, we're in front at booth [HASHTAG]#601[/HASHTAG].