• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shi--y Print Quality

zmatalucci

I'm running a bunch of 2.5" decals through my sp-540, and they are coming out real blurry. I have cleaned everything by hand, ran a powerful head cleaning, and still nothing. One row will print fine, then the next will be F'ed up. Any ideas?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Call your tech support person for proper removal and cleaning of it to be safe, but under no obligation to fix anything for you should you do something wrong or I let something out in telling you..... It’s the clear strip riding up in the track along with your ink lines. This is the part that tells each and every droplet when to drop and where. The piece itself is behind the main panel. It’s not hard to do, but I don’t feel comfortable telling you how to do it for fear of leaving a simple step out and you fail at it and ruin something. Best to call your tech support guy/gal.