• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop owner passed away...what happens to copyright?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I really don't understand this. Live like a slob, I don't care. Look at other slobs on the internet, whatever, everybody has their kink... Live like a slob, while looking at other slob's work, so you can take a picture of the meta slob, and suddenly I have questions.
For instance, why does he finish all of the redbull, but only half finishes the lemonade...
ehWAX6.gif

that's not lemonade is it?
Nope, I don't think that is lemonade.

PatWhatley

So far my files from selling out my shop have been worth $24,200. Yes, that EXACT figure. I thought the files were worth five times that. And in almost every case the customer followed me to my next adventure (although for some reason my last move to a strictly GRAPHIC DESIGN position most of them are wanting to deal with me on the side)

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
If this shop created a logo / wrap design and charged the customer for it, the shop dose not own anything tied to that design.