• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Remodel

southpawP8NTR

We just finished the preliminary work today for our addition to our shop. We made a wheel chair accessible ramp and railings for our side entrance because with the remodel we lose our front entrance for a month or so. Put out the signage and ran ads in the local newspaper to redirect customers around the contractor and his crew. We also re-arranged a wall to direct customers to the front lobby and away from the production area.
We break ground Monday after months of city issues and permit pulling:banghead:.
I hope we all survive this, alot of changes coming.
Has anyone else gone through this situation recently and did I miss anything that would help ease the inconvenience?
I attached a pdf of 3d model but it has some gliches with the pics of the existing building.

Thanks

Attachments

• BUILDING_FRONT ADD.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 154

PMG

looks good:rock-n-roll:...if we ride down that way anytime soon ill swing in and say hello....LOL you'll know its me when ya got 50 Harleys pulling in your lot hahahaha ......im also looking to have my tins painted up as soon as i tear her down.....i always admired your work and would love to have ya paint her up sometime.

southpawP8NTR

I have some in there now to paint, I only do them in the winter because bikers get a little anxious once the weather breaks. Hey if you're into rally racing next month Pastrana and Ken Block are racing in the 100 acre woods race, you ought to check it out. Thanks for the compliment ProMo!