• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Short Introduction

bobaloo58

I am a graphic designer 20+ yrs. exp. working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop creating all of the spectrumed files for clients, from vinyl plotter images to print/large format printing and creating vector images from bitmaps.

bobaloo58

Yes, work for a company out of Peoria IL Dynamic Graphics for 10 yrs. making logos line art for clients with subscriptions.

garyroy

The history of the company, when it started, the various owners, etc.
The link in my previous post, click on "Dynamic Graphics" tells a partial history of the company.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So, anyone know where someone can do some freelance graphic work?
There's actually been several post's on here, folks looking for graphic design services. Search around. I'd do it for you, but I'd need a broker fee. :p

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Technically, when soliciting work on this forum, you are supposed to have a Merchant Membership in order to do business here. Check out the different categories and join accordingly. Otherwise, you're considered hawking your wares and can be dismissed and/or reprimanded.