• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Short Term Window Perf

fresh

I know this question has been asked a million times, please forgive me. I have a client with a short-term need, and I think window perf would be an excellent application.

BUT I'm worried that at night it will not look good (its for a burger joint, so nighttime visibility is key), and I'm trying to find an economical 60/40 or 70/30 perf with removable adhesive. Can someone help, please?

Thanks!

Jackpine

Intermediate vinyl with removable adhesive such as 3621 would also be a choice also. That is if you don't need perf and where it is to be installed.
If on a window 70/30 perf would be a good choice. Cheap vinyl that does not have gray adhesive can be seen in reverse from the inside of windows.

Last edited:

pogiboy9

Most window perfs are rated short term anyway (1 year give or take) and as far as print on the window perf being visible, if there's a light on the outside of the window where the window perf is installed itll show the print. but if it's dark and the restaurant is lit up inside, it'll be hardly visible unless within 20 feet or so.

I know this question has been asked a million times, please forgive me. I have a client with a short-term need, and I think window perf would be an excellent application.

BUT I'm worried that at night it will not look good (its for a burger joint, so nighttime visibility is key), and I'm trying to find an economical 60/40 or 70/30 perf with removable adhesive. Can someone help, please?

Thanks!