• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shorty's Printing and Team Wear

kgrafix

I was dealing with a wholesale printing company and couldn't take the poor customer service and slow, overpriced shipping anymore. Nick, from Shorty's came to my rescue with exceptional customer service, including a confirmation call and e mail after I place the order to tracking the shipment and another e mail and call to make sure I'm happy with the finished product. I've used Shorty's several times for banners and stickers and have truly been satisfied beyond my expectations with the final product and price. If the quality of the image will not result in a banner that meets Nick's quality control standards he will enhance it or contact me and offer the opportunity to correct it. Shorty's makes me look great to my customers and in this market I need that to stay competitive. I highly recommend this company and will certainly continue to use them. Thanks Nick!

njshorts

Thanks, Kevin!

Members like you are exactly why we became a merchant member and renewed for a year as of today. I'm glad (and proud!) that we're able to help and we're looking forward to working with you and anyone else who needs quality work done. We founded this company based on relationships, not single jobs- I hope it shows!

Thanks again, we're so glad to see the feedback!

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I'd like to give a big +1 for Shorty's.:loveya:

Nick is extremely helpful and has been just about bending over backwards for me over the last couple weeks with a few orders, one of which I'm pretty sure used up his entire stock of yellow & black ink cartridges. :omg:

He's also quite clever, well mannered, and dashingly handsome as well. :Big Laugh

Oh, and he threatened to cut me off if I didn't give him a shout-out which is the real reason I'm posting this. :wink:

Seriously though, I've had an awesome time working with him and am looking forward to many more projects. :thumb:

kriscad

Thanks, Kevin!

Members like you are exactly why we became a merchant member and renewed for a year as of today. I'm glad (and proud!) that we're able to help and we're looking forward to working with you and anyone else who needs quality work done. We founded this company based on relationships, not single jobs- I hope it shows!

Thanks again, we're so glad to see the feedback!

What is your URL???