• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should I switch to signlab....?

Barry Wright

It has to be the media calibration in combination with the file's profile or lack of one. We can help you. This is all we do. Thank you. Barry Yellowcase.

coastguy111

Hello Coast Guy,
The best Rip on the market is Caldera. The one drawback is if you are on all pc you'll need a Linux system. It's much more stable. Or if you're already on Mac you're all set. I'm with a company that specializes in Color Calibration & Color Management. I've read some of the comments here. It doesn't appear that any one has the total answer. When creating a profile you can do 99 steps correctly, miss just one and it's as if you've done nothing at all. If you like call me and we can solve your issue with what you have. Then maybe you can try out the Caldera Rip on a 15 day temp key. We'll spend up to 2 hours with you via phone and team viewer to make sure your Caldera test drive works for you. Thanks.
Barry Wright
Barry@yellowcase.com
407-952-6961-c
Thanks for the response and the opportunity to reach out personally to you to see if what you and your product offers is a good fit for me! I would probably reach out to you first of next week!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk