• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show up at an install to find...a camera crew!

jfiscus

Rap Master
At least the guys were dressed appropriately, with company shirts & everything. Our company is part of another company & sometimes I will "borrow" employees from the other half to go on installs; usually they're just wearing their mechanics clothes, lol.

Nice commercial.

ThinkRight

Very cool
But...
Your guys were not wearing hearing protection and safety glasses , and traffic cones to alert drivers you were working next to the road.
I would have been fired.
/ just bustin your chops.

Signsforwhile

hey we had traffic cones!! :Big Laugh

they left the part when we hit a rock that was easily 12" wide. luckily had our combintation hammer with a chissel bit to knock it out of the way. if they filmed that you would have seen me with saftey glasses and hearing protection. :smile:

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Looked like you were inside the corner 35' visablity triangle! :doh:

Nice to get the press! Way to go!

Signsforwhile

Looked like you were inside the corner 35' visablity triangle! :doh:

Nice to get the press! Way to go!

deffenitely noticed that. but when you show up and the town supervisor and highway superintendant are standing over a staked out space for the sign you just do do do!!

AwardImage

What kind of sign is that?
The 1/2" bolts made me go hmmm.
Parts look like vinyl... some look sandblasted.
Noob question.
It looked very nice.

Congrats!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice one.
Good thing it wasn't this guy's camera crew waiting for you guys.......

Attachments

• cheaters_320x240.jpg
    cheaters_320x240.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 94

skyhigh

Nice sign. :thumb:

Try wrapping the legs with shrink wrap before you put the cement to it. Saves a bunch of clean-up.

WCSign

Nice one.
Good thing it wasn't this guy's camera crew waiting for you guys.......

LOL

Nice sign. :thumb:

Try wrapping the legs with shrink wrap before you put the cement to it. Saves a bunch of clean-up.

good idea!

Really cool vid man.. hope you get to do the banner program also!

I have a guy who subscribes to my magazine in Ossining.

The best part was that I got to see the trailer to the new resident evil movie as an ad before the video! LOL