• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sieko Colorpaint 64

salsvg

Can you Do a test print with the Sieko Coloropaint 64
without the computer hooked up want to test to see if the heads
are shooting properly

d fleming

Offline- cancel shift cancel cancel, password prompt is shift up down right, then left to h.adj, hit enter three times to execute nozzle test pattern

boxerbay

from and ex-seiko 64s owner - old machine don't buy it. you will forever be fighting banding, drips, sucks up a lot of ink to clean the heads.

mindgames.1

Seiko colorpainter 64s (IP6600) Hot question about PC operational system

Offline- cancel shift cancel cancel, password prompt is shift up down right, then left to h.adj, hit enter three times to execute nozzle test pattern

YES! Many thanks, it works!
Enyone knows something about the compatibillity between Seiko (IP 6600) and Windows 7 (64)... Someone who has this kind of structure...?
Many thanks!

N.B. PC system Windows 7 (64 bits); 4GB RAM; SCSI port; Wasatch SoftRip v. 6.7

danno

Check with your RIP manufacture. Onyx has a driver that will work with windows 7 for the HP9000. Not sure about the colorpainter. I would think it would be harder to aquire the SCSI card.

mindgames.1

Check with your RIP manufacture. Onyx has a driver that will work with windows 7 for the HP9000. Not sure about the colorpainter. I would think it would be harder to aquire the SCSI card.

Many thanks, Danno! I will check (with Wasatch SoftPrint v6.7 driver suittable for ColorPainter 64S using SCSI and Windows XP, exist).
Right now I will check with a demo version of Scanvec Flexi Sign - Photoprint DX 11.
have to install and check the right now!