• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign and wrap installer needed in NW Washington

DaveD

We are in need of an experienced installer for our busy sign company. This is a non-electrical shop so no can signs or channel letters are built here. The ideal installer will have knowledge of all types of vinyl and sub straights, ability to use power tools to build frames, install signs and operate a bucket truck. Installers will be working with our team as well as our customers so good communication skills are a must.

A typical work day would consist of prepping orders for installation via weeding and masking vinyl, cutting sign blanks and assembly. You will also be installing vinyl graphics on vehicles such as boats (in shop and at the harbor), cars, trucks, semi tractors, trailers and airplanes. The size of the install can very from registration numbers to a full wrap.

Details make or break our business, so you must be detailed craftsman.

Preference will be given to installers with certifications i.e. 3m preferred or Avery certified.

Hours are Monday though Friday 8:00 to 5:00. Holidays and 3 sick days will be paid after a 90 day probationary period. One week paid vacation after the first full year of employment. Retirement and health insurance option available.

Special-T
Signs - Wraps - Graphics
specialt.com