• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Cabinet Help

AKProbeGT

I hope this is in the appropriate place... I need some help changing out the faces of a sign cabinet. When I surveyed the job I thought I could just pull off the side trim, pull out the old panel and slide in the new. Thats not the case. The divider bars between faces are bolted to each side so you can't pull them off. It appears that the whole frame and all the faces needs to come down in one piece then disassembled on the ground. I have not gotten into a lot of big sign systems like this and have never encountered this before. Is there a better way than taking the whole frame down? From what I've seen the frame seems a little sketchy. It appears the bolts that hold the top on also connect to the top to the sides. Does anyone recognize something like this and can you give me some direction?

I've attached some pics, hopefully they help.

Attachments

• frame 001.jpg
    frame 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 105
  • frame 002.jpg
    frame 002.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 107
  • frame 003.jpg
    frame 003.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 87
  • frame 004.jpg
    frame 004.jpg