• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Maker Wanted in Nashville

IconicSigns

Greetings! We're a new sign shop in Nashville, TN that started last year and I'm looking for an experienced signed maker with some basic installation experience. We have an HP 700, Graphtec, and laminator. If you're in Nashville or would like to explore the possibility of coming to Nashville, please reach out to me:
615-468-1226 or office@iconicsigns.us

Job description and details below:

If you have experience in sign production and basic sign installations, this posting is for you. Iconic Signs is a growing sign communications company based in Nashville, TN. Our culture is one that values relationships, fosters professional and personal growth and one that focuses on delivering excellence to our customers. We are a company that values the communities we live and work in. As such, we strive to positively impact and bring value to those we meet and those we do business with. We know how to work hard while enjoying what we do.
Iconic Signs is in need of an Senior Sign Maker to join our team. Basic sign installation experience a definite plus, but not required. The Sign Maker is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and values delivering excellence. The Sign Maker is also detail oriented, works well in a fast-paced team environment and able to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.

Minimum job duties
  • Sign design and production
  • Full-time (part-time also possible if interested)
  • Answer phones
  • Consult/interface with customers
  • Maintain cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
  • Assist in maintaining company signage equipment
  • Accurately keep track of records related to jobs
  • Learn new technologies, skills and techniques to become a better sign making professional
Minimum qualifications
  • 4+ years of experience as a professional sign maker – design and production
  • Background in vinyl creation and application
  • Large format digital printing
  • Design creativity
  • Expertise in using Adobe Design tool suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
  • Experience with RIP software
  • Enjoying what you do
Additional preferred qualifications
  • Basic sign installation (non-electrical)
  • Vehicle wrap installation (a plus, but not required)
  • Knowledgeable in color management
  • Certified installation professional (3M, Avery, etc.)
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. Iconic SIgns offers a competitive compensation package. Pay is commensurate with experience. Principals only. Recruiters, please DO NOT respond to this listing.

Compensation: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on experience

Benefits: Paid time off, bonus pay