• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Shop counters and displays

John L

I cant find an appropriate category for this post, sorry.

I have an entire retail store's worth of slat wall displays (2), 4' sales counters (2), 6' sales counter (1), long display case (1), desks (2), customer chairs (4), and wall mounted snap frame sign frames (6). They are all matching and all in very good shape. These items are located at my shop in south-central PA, just above the MD state line. I would like to give them away to someone here that might have a use for them and, if you can pick them up here, I would only ask for the actual cost of what it cost me to remove them from the store and bring to my shop... approx. $475. This represents a steal of a deal and is a near complete sales area for someone setting up a retail sign shop.

I haven't posted pictures cause I was afraid this would look too much like a classified ad, which is likely not allowed here. I assure this is a giveaway. Feel free to PM me an email or cell number for pics to be sent. Or, if allowed, I will post them right here.

Thanks, John