• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign shop type?

What kind of shop do you have? Please comment if you have multiple locations.

• Home based (i.e. spare room, garage, separate shop, etc.)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Retail location (i.e. strip mall, store front, etc.)

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Commercial location (i.e. industrial park, etc.)

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other (including mobile)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Imakesigns

I am home based and have the 'dining room' for my design workspace and the 2 car garage for production. The living room is a Realty World-Continental Properties office. I double as a real estate agent (realtor) and work from home making signs and selling real estate. Our house is for utility only. The upstairs is remodeled so we have a little getaway up there.

markz

home based, 30 by 32 ft. shop/office, with garage as workbay. southern Md. allows home occupancy use business permits, so it's kuhl. Have little vehicle traffic, word of mouth after 27 years, also web site help's inform & direct to shop. usual ad in local yellow "donation/ripoff/ marketing "black hole" ! belong to Chamber of comm., active @ mixers, if i can't shovel out tommorrow, so be it overhead is "affordable" hmmmm, if Steelers win tonight may have to celebrate too much ! nah,promised wife i'd behave in 05' ! darn@#!!$@%!!!