• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Tracker

Anyone here use sign tracker? Were looking for a solution that can help our project management and also possibly track inventory/ do invoices/ estimates and possibly more that im not thinking of right now. We want to know if anyone is using it and what there experience is.

JERHEMI

I am currently using "Estimate" version 2 and it works great! I have been thinking about upgrading to the latest version of Estimate or even making the switch over to Sign Tracker or something else, however it seems all these software companies don't sell the packages anymore for a flat fee, they all want a monthly fee as well, which is BS! I understand all the additional benefits they might offer for that, but I don't think a monthly fee is necessary. Offer businesses the software for a flat fee like in the past then give them the option to "upgrade" a couple times a year if they choose for a small fee. Let them decide for themselves if the "upgrades" are that beneficial to them to spend the additional money. I will stick with what I have for now because it works just fine and it's paid for.

Right now we are using estimate as well. I dont use it my bosses do, however i do know they are not using the latest version and the version they are using is no longer supported. I dont think there is alot in Estimate as far as production management. Were kind of looking for something where we can look at any given job and see where we stand with it, as well as assign "tasks" to diferent people. I think our best bet is going to be to take advantage of the 60 day trial and see if it fits our needs. I will post a review of the product if this is what we do.

ChiknNutz

Check out GraphixCALC Pro as another alternative. You can try out the fully-functional demo for 15-days to see if it meets with your needs.

Joe Arenella

Customer Care
Hey Chris,

We are coming out with a HUGE update at ISA. It will include a Job Flow tool that I think everyone is going to love. In the meantime use Promo Code: Trial60 and you will be able to use the system for 2 months free. Good luck and call anytime.

Joe