• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Vox - Amazing Product.

jasonx

Does Signvox cater to businesses outside the United States and do you guys provide an API for interacting with your system?

Kevin-shopVOX

Does Signvox cater to businesses outside the United States and do you guys provide an API for interacting with your system?

Yes we are in over 10 countries as of now. I don't think the API is open yet but it's a matter of talking to the developers for that which I will ask about.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Hi,
It is available for other countries also. We support all localization, currently in French Language soon to be available in German and spanish too.

We also support MYOB integration for folks in Australia and NZ. Feel free to contact us at Sales@signvox.com

Regards
Rao Meka

bigben

Does it work on android tablets? I asked the question and it disappeared.
Thanks, jon

It's web based. So yes it will work.

My question is, you have it in french and english. Can I use both depending of my customer.

signs2trade

You cannot beat SignVox......It has totally changed my whole attitude to my business. Last month I gave all my employees sales goals. Your able to track daily there progress...It is nothing short of amazing and the support is second to none.

SolitaryT

I can say I've never heard of it, but I have been growing more and more frustrated with Activity recently, and I'm very curious and excited to learn more about VOX. Thanks for posting, and thanks Kevin for being so interactive with everyone!

jmb474

We have been using it for about a month now and really like how we can track jobs and quickly quote new jobs.

Justin

How much is it? I don't see anywhere how much it is. Is it subscription based, or one time fee for specific version?

You really should have a demo on your site with a basic account that shows everything, and potential customers can click around, and feel a live demo.

jrsc

Does anybody that uses signvox use it for products other then signs? Signs are only about 40% of our business. We also do custom apparel, some commercial print, and a couple other things. I looked at signvox over a year ago when they were just getting started and then did a webinar with Kevin a couple months ago. They have made a lot of nice progress over the last year or so and it looks like great software for a sign shop. The one thing that has held me back was I want to be able to run all our business through the software. I'm probably going to end up signing up to give it a try but wanted to know if anyone else has experience using it for more then just signs and if they've found it works well for that or if they've had some issues to overcome.

jhimes

Does anybody that uses signvox use it for products other then signs? Signs are only about 40% of our business. We also do custom apparel, some commercial print, and a couple other things. I looked at signvox over a year ago when they were just getting started and then did a webinar with Kevin a couple months ago. They have made a lot of nice progress over the last year or so and it looks like great software for a sign shop. The one thing that has held me back was I want to be able to run all our business through the software. I'm probably going to end up signing up to give it a try but wanted to know if anyone else has experience using it for more then just signs and if they've found it works well for that or if they've had some issues to overcome.

My guess would be yes using the custom template but I will let Kevin answer your question. If he says yes I would be all over if I were you. We signed on a couple of weeks ago and are starting to use it now and I'm extremely happy with it!! We were using Estimate and we were happy with it but it's limited and evidently they have no plans to go cloud based or enter the tablet market so we made the change. Great product and I'm glad we made the change!!!

jrsc

My guess would be yes using the custom template but I will let Kevin answer your question. If he says yes I would be all over if I were you. We signed on a couple of weeks ago and are starting to use it now and I'm extremely happy with it!! We were using Estimate and we were happy with it but it's limited and evidently they have no plans to go cloud based or enter the tablet market so we made the change. Great product and I'm glad we made the change!!!

Thanks for the reply. I realize I can use the custom templates. I was hoping to find is someone actually doing that for non sign products and see how it is working for them.

Kevin-shopVOX

You cannot beat SignVox......It has totally changed my whole attitude to my business. Last month I gave all my employees sales goals. Your able to track daily there progress...It is nothing short of amazing and the support is second to none.

Thanks Keith for all of your support!

I can say I've never heard of it, but I have been growing more and more frustrated with Activity recently, and I'm very curious and excited to learn more about VOX. Thanks for posting, and thanks Kevin for being so interactive with everyone!

No Problem. Glad to be part of the community here. It doesn't have to be frustrating, come take a looksie. I'd be more than happy to give a tour of the software.

We have been using it for about a month now and really like how we can track jobs and quickly quote new jobs.

Sweet! Wait till you see the new features that are right around the corner. Good stuff. It has been fun getting an opportunity to talk with you guys there.

How much is it? I don't see anywhere how much it is. Is it subscription based, or one time fee for specific version?

You really should have a demo on your site with a basic account that shows everything, and potential customers can click around, and feel a live demo.

If I had a dime for every time I heard that. We only offer a webinar at the moment but with it you will get an opportunity to see the program inside and out.

It's subscription based, I think it's $130 a month or so

$129 to be exact

We do have a few that are doing just that. Apparel and another for printing it is just a matter of spending time to figure out how you want to set up those non sign components. signVOX can sell by area, by hour, by piece, by sheet, by linear foot, by cost + markup, by inch etc. Its just a matter what makes sense. You can either give me a call to discuss it or do a short meeting remotely where we can flesh out some scenarios before you try to see if it'll work. I will also get a hold of the clients who are doing that and see if it is okay if you give them a call in case they are not following the thread.

SignsPlus3020

Hi SignVox

I'd be interested in a webinar/demo - but I'm curious about ballpark pricing for this software - we are a small business in Michigan and although this sounds like it could move us into the next century here I'd like the sticker shock up front.

Thanks, Kelly B
Signs Plus