• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help Signblazer Elements

Dianne Bashford

I am having trouble with my signblazer elements when I print out a name etc I cannot find out how to space the letters out as with my old signblazer software I just went into fonts and their was an area that you could extend the spacing between letters but for some reason elements don't seem to have this can anyone help.

jimboeejit

When using node edit there are two boxes at the bottom outside corners of the text. If you drag the left one up or down it will adjust the line spacing equally. If you drag the right one left or right it will adjust the letter spacing (kerning) equally.

Dianne Bashford

When using node edit there are two boxes at the bottom outside corners of the text. If you drag the left one up or down it will adjust the line spacing equally. If you drag the right one left or right it will adjust the letter spacing (kerning) equally.[/QUOTE

Thanks tried it and it works great. Signblazer Elements is a lot like signblazer Hotshot but just has a few little things that need sorting out and this was one of them thank you very much